Dentist Vacaville CA — Peña Adobe Dental Care
If you are a current patient or found us online, come by to visit with us anytime! We are located at:
Our patients love Peña Adobe Dental Care on Yelp!
Call (707) 448-6456 to schedule a dental appointment
What are some things you can do at home between dental visits?
- Brush and Floss Daily. Brush your teeth gently at least two times a day. When brushing, pay close attention to your gum line to clear your mouth of bacteria and food. Floss between your teeth after you brush.
- Make regular visits to see Dr. Amani Takher, DMD. Regular checkups two times per year will help diagnose any dental problems early on when they can be more easily treated.
- Eat Well. Avoid processed foods that contain high levels of sugar or starch. Instead, increase your daily servings of fruits and veggies.
- Use Mouth Wash. While not a requirement, it is a beneficial to use an appropriate mouth wash for you.
- Replace Toothbrush. Get a new toothbrush every three to four months. If the bristles become frayed, you can replace your toothbrush sooner. If you use an electric toothbrush or are interested in learning more about investing in one, read our electric toothbrush guide here.
Read our review of best electric tooth brushes.
Where is Peña Adobe Dental Care?
We are located right off of Butcher Road in Vacaville. Click on the link to view our address via Google Maps. Most of our amazing staff are born and raised right here in Solano County! We are so proud to serve our wonderful community each day.